A company’s most valuable resource is its employees. Strategic human resources planning, development and management and dealing with labour representatives are crucial for a company’s overall performance. Employers also need to assess and avoid risks related to employment, and personnel adjustment measures while considering the legal changes constantly taking place in employment law.
Our professionals counsel domestic and international clients on all aspects of employment and labor law. We have extensive experience in all areas of individual law.
Our areas of expertise include:
- litigation before employment and social courts as well as ordinary courts
- enforcing non-competition agreements and restrictive covenants
- structuring and advice on cost-reduction and rationalisation measures as well as outsourcing projects
- negotiations on reconciliation of interests and social compensation plans with the works council (including negotiations at the conciliation committee)
- drafting / negotiating service of employment agreements
- preparing and negotiating works agreements, in particular flexible working time models
- support for managing directors and heads of personnel departments with regard to employment law aspects of day-to-day business